Scorpia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Scorpia's Forum Page! New members please register as your Perfect World player name.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 28 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:36 pm
Latest topics
» Skinny barb
Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 am by BashUrSkull

» People Say They Don't Like Archers??? Why??
Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:20 pm by BashUrSkull

» Psychics overpowered
Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:19 pm by BashUrSkull

» Make easy money.
Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:16 pm by BashUrSkull

» Plume Shell
Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:13 pm by BashUrSkull

» PKing
Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:27 pm by Major League Gaming

» Question about BMs
Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:21 pm by Major League Gaming

» Tanking with Barbarians
Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:56 am by BashUrSkull

Top posters
Major League Gaming
Tanking with Barbarians I_vote_lcapTanking with Barbarians I_voting_barTanking with Barbarians I_vote_rcap 
BashUrSkull
Tanking with Barbarians I_vote_lcapTanking with Barbarians I_voting_barTanking with Barbarians I_vote_rcap 
SuperDiablo
Anyene
Morgyn
Sanae
Nyallee
YessicaK
OscisWizard
maxshot
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Allies
Odyssey

Tanking with Barbarians

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Major League Gaming
Admin

Tanking with Barbarians Empty
PostSubject: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:41 am

Barbs. as you can probably tell, is a tank. They can use AoE (Area Of Effect) to kill mobs around them. If you are a high lvl you can tank bosses and take aggro. (distraction....they attack YOU). Barbarians have a lot of health which gives them the ablilty to do this. Any questions about Tanking. Reply.
Back to top Go down
SuperDiablo

SuperDiablo

PostSubject: well......   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:21 pm

I know for a fact that sins are beast at tanking almost as good as barbs. A known fact i was in a group with 2 sins a barb and my BM and the sins were tanking more than the barb. it was scary affraid Shocked but yes barbs are one of the better tanks cause of the health. BUT!!!! Sins are good cause of the Dex
Back to top Go down
Major League Gaming
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:02 pm

That is true I can't arugue with that.. Good tip Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperDiablo

SuperDiablo

PostSubject: who you be?   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:13 pm

ok
#1. who are you saranya
#2. you make a good point
#3. this is the 3rd point
#4. IM REALLY BORED
#5. Bring me a shrubbery
#6. ill stop now XD What a Face bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
Major League Gaming
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:22 pm

LOL well I'm glad you r still here. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperDiablo

SuperDiablo

PostSubject: ??   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 am

whats the proper build for a barb wause at 38 i have 54 dex i think thats bad.... and only 99 str and 5x vit
Back to top Go down
Major League Gaming
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Good.
Back to top Go down
Nyallee

Nyallee

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Ahahahahah.. I'm sorry, but I disagree very much about the Assassins being a good tank. Pretty much an Assassin is like the Rouge, very quick, very sneaky, and do a good amount of damage. The ONLY reason why someone should EVER say an Assassin is a tank, is if they're mostly a vitality + dexterity Assassin, which I know many Assassins that are only pure dexterity, which means they don't have much health because their lack if vitality and cannot tank very well.
I'm sorry, but an Assassin should not be counted on for being a tank.
Also, if you ever see an Assassin that is doing a better job tanking than a Barbarian, it is possibly because that Barbarian is a lower level than the Sin, or the Barbarian is going for more of a strength and dexterity build as in he wont have much vitality and not as much health, OR that Assassin has a build of vitality which gives him/her more health.
Just my opinion on things, goodluck ^^
Back to top Go down
Major League Gaming
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Who said that sins are good tanks? jw Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyallee

Nyallee

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:14 am

SuperDiablo, the second post on this forum.. Lol
Back to top Go down
Major League Gaming
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:14 am

Oh....lol
Back to top Go down
BashUrSkull

BashUrSkull

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Imho if a sin is better at tanking than a barb (of same lvl) they both screwed up their builds. The assassin willhave too much vit and probably could kill a fly damage-wise. The barb wont have enough vit and cant take a fly crashing into his foot, HP-wise.
Assassins are very convenient when some1 else is tanking, cause they make sure the boss dies just a little bit faster.
Back to top Go down
Major League Gaming
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Thats called DD Bash....
Back to top Go down
BashUrSkull

BashUrSkull

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 pm

I know that;) Just saying xD
Back to top Go down
Morgyn

Morgyn

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 am

What DD???? Shocked cyclops scratch
Back to top Go down
Major League Gaming
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:21 am

DD is Damage Dealer Vanessa. They just make things die faster Smile
Back to top Go down
BashUrSkull

BashUrSkull

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:54 pm

They need a barb to take the hits like a man though.
Back to top Go down
Morgyn

Morgyn

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Not like a man...like a Tigre!
Back to top Go down
BashUrSkull

BashUrSkull

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Like a real TigerMan!
Back to top Go down
Morgyn

Morgyn

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:43 am

hahaha
Back to top Go down
BashUrSkull

BashUrSkull

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:23 pm

MAn I feel like my char is strong like hell these days. Keep winning duels against higher lvls ^^
Back to top Go down
Major League Gaming
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:59 am

Hopefully you will be a good Barb
Back to top Go down
BashUrSkull

BashUrSkull

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:44 pm

What? Im not a good barb yet? :O I defeated Eodin all the time ^^ I tank bosses I never even thought I'd be able to get to...
Back to top Go down
Major League Gaming
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Alex is a cleric....Too easy. Find a lvl 65+ barb to fight and see what happens
Back to top Go down
BashUrSkull

BashUrSkull

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:56 am

In that case you're not a good cleric Very Happy Find a lvl 90+ fist bm and see what happens xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanking with Barbarians   Tanking with Barbarians Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanking with Barbarians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scorpia :: Barbarian-
Jump to: